This Skill needs a BoostEdit
Seeking Arrows is terrible. The duration and recharge are just so that they can't even be kept up indefinitely, and if you're trying to hit a moving target with anything other than a composite bow, they're going to end early. If you use them as a response (instead of a preliminary measure) to skills like Guardian and certain stances, the block/evade effect that you're trying to bypass is half way gone by the time your preparation is even ready. In fact, the only time its worth anything is when its paired with the elite, Practiced Stance, but that takes two slots and uses up your elite!
This skill needs a serious boost!
- The sole purpose of this skill is to interrupt the ghostly hero. That's. It. I mean, it's great at what it does, but otherwise, yea I agree it's pointless. However, that doesn't stop peopel from taking 2-3 chocking gas/seeking arrows rangers in HA just to interrupt the ghostly when capping. --Theonemephisto 18:12, 26 July 2006 (CDT)
does this make Broad Head Arrow hit always? Cuz it misses ALOT
- As the description says, this prevents blocking and evasion. Dodging is not prevented. --126.96.36.199 20:20, 27 July 2006 (CDT)
... No more dodging... i'll remove the note --188.8.131.52 20:20, 21 August 2007 (CDT)
- Source? Dodging has always existed, and I can quite easily prove it to you. --Kale Ironfist 20:29, 21 August 2007 (CDT)
Note about interrupt hit success Edit
The Note that says
- "With seeking arrows active, arrow interrupts like Savage Shot and Distracting Shot are guaranteed to hit, barring a dodge."
seems a bit unnecessary. If all arrow attacks cannot be blocked, then it stands to reason (even for a newbie like me) that interrupts labeled "Bow Attack." will... not be blocked.
Also, is it accurate to say "barring a dodge"? Wouldn't there also be the danger of blind, Blurred Vision, Price of Failure, ... But I'll refrain from changing it only because I'm new to the game and might be missing something. -- AudreyChandler 19:33, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- You are absolutely correct. Vipermagi has removed it by now. If you see another note you think is obvious/bad, go ahead and remove it, this is a wiki so no permanent damage can be done :) --Macros 19:54, 16 March 2009 (UTC)