Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Added Profession Combinations section. --User: Queen of Spades 22.214.171.124 07:49, 18 October 2005 (EST)
- anyone know what normal damage for a level 20 ranger is? and is 50 damage against lvl 24's good or bad?
How bout an R/RT
any thoughts on an R/Rt for expertise? and lower energy cost for spirits?
Read Expertise. Teutonic Paladin 21:10, 5 February 2007 (CST)
- I was mistaken, sorry. Teutonic Paladin 21:10, 5 February 2007 (CST)
- Expertise reduces the cost of all Rituals, so a R/Rt would in fact have energy reductions on Binding Rituals. Also important to note is that Touch skills/spells like Mending Touch, Healing Touch, Star Burst, Vampiric Touch/Bite, and Palm Strike are effected by Expertise. crenel 23:07, 10 March 2007 (GMT-06:00)
Im a NF Ranger who is looking for a good build to go into the DoA with. Any suggestions? -126.96.36.199 20:26, 11 April 2007 (CDT)Inwe Sheeptipper
- Just one, look at the fan forums, they have more builds, and have them well documented :) — Stylva (talk)(contribs) 02:51, 12 April 2007 (CDT)
- Mending touch isn't a touch skill, it's a spell. Sevacant 07:38, 19 December 2007 (UTC)
- "Touch Skill" doesn't really exist. No skills with touch range are labeled as "Touch Skills". Mending Touch, Healing Burst, etc., are all affected by Expertise.
Has anyone noticed that male rangers with longish hair get a glitch to the side of their head when they shoot??
- Yes. 188.8.131.52
Hey, who changed the picture? The other one was so much cooler! Axinal 02:24, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
- It was a copyvio, and this picture illustrates actual in game rangers much better.--ìğá†ħŕášħ 02:25, 28 May 2008 (UTC)
Hey, is it possible to confirm whether the Ranger on the GuildWars Ranger wallpaper is an in-game character or not? I've got the other professions pinned but not for the Ranger. Might wanna think about adding trivia pieces for each profession on who is depicted per wallpaper. KSops 04:30, April 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Having been nearly everywhere in the game (and having done every quest!), I can say with certainty that there is no NPC that even remotely resembles the Ranger on the wallpaper. Which made me sad, like with the Mesmer one. It *might* be an old skin for an NPC (for example, a lot of henchmen used to look much different), but I doubt it. (T/C) 05:18, April 17, 2010 (UTC)