Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Tahnnakai Temple (location),|
Zin Ku Corridor
(click to enlarge)
Only about half of this Explorable area is the actual temple. That half, the south, contains hardly any enemies. The northern half, on the other hand, is even more built-over then most of Kaineng, and is full of large groups of Jade Brotherhood, who due to the three-dimentional nature of the terrain, will often see you long before you can attack them.
Towns and Outposts
- Golgo (Merchant)
- Brother Mhenlo
- Emperor Kisu (only during A Meeting With the Emperor)
- Imperial Guardsman Yang
- Kaolai (before Imperial Sanctum (mission))
- Master Togo (after Imperial Sanctum (mission))
- Jade Brotherhood
- Stone Guardians
- Stone Guardians
Shrines and Blessings
- Balthazar: South, by Zin Ku Corridor.
- Melandru: South, by Tahnnakai Temple (mission).
- Lyssa: North of Zin Ku Corridor, beyond the river.
- Dwayna: Northernmost part of the area.
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 121-132 monsters in Hard Mode normally.
- Having the Primary quest A Meeting With the Emperor active will reduce your total vanquished foe count to 2 foes total. Just go north of where the emperor is and follow the path northward and cross the easternmost bridge to find 2 lone temple guardians. Pull the guardians back past the resurrection shrine, and then you will have vanquished this area. (The enemy Jade Brotherhood on the western side will not count towards the Hard Mode count, unless you move into range of the hard mode foe detection.)
- Temple Guardians are friendly NPCs until you cross the bridges.
- Players seeking a Grandmaster Cartographer title should pay close attention to the upper area, past the merchant.
- Once you have beaten the campaign (after Imperial Sanctum (mission)), a statue of Master Togo will apear in the area and Vizu's dialogue will be altered.