Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Find and defeat the corsair raiding group that took Suwash. You have defeated 0...4 of 4 possible groups.
- Speak with Suwash.
- See Sehti for your reward.
- Nightfall Character
- "Pardon me, <name>. You look a capable and helpful soul.
- My son, Suwash, always played at being a corsair. You know, wearing an eye patch, refusing to bathe, speaking funny... but he never grew out of it! I told him, "Grow up! Nothing good will come of this childish obsession!" As usual, I was right.
- When the corsairs raided our village, they mistook my son as one of their own and dragged him away! The raiding groups were last seen heading southwest. If they find out Suwash isn't really a corsair, his life will be in danger! I beg of you, please rescue him."
- Accept: "Don't worry, ma'am. I'll rescue your son."
- Reject: "Mothers shouldn't let their babies grow up to be corsairs."
Intermediate Dialogue (Suwash)
- "Yarr.... So t'was me mother what sent ye out to save me? Whiles I 'preciate the effort, I've decided the life o' a corsair 'tis the life for me. And now that ye've slain these scurvy corsairs, I figures their ship'll be the first thing I loot fer me'self. Tell me mother I'll not be back until me name is feared o'er all the lands... or until an 'orrible 'unger comes o'er me... whichever 'appens first."
- "He's off to live the life of a corsair you say? Dropping the first letter of certain words? Disgusting! Even in the face of death he refuses to grow up. That's Suwash in a nutshell. Don't you worry about it. He'll be back in time to eat. And then I'll tan his hide a bright shade of red for making me worry. Thank you for saving his life, anyway. Please take this for your trouble."
Enter the Plains of Jarin and follow the quest marker to locate the first group of corsairs. You will have to dispatch 4 small groups to complete the quest. Heading west, all four groups are this way, with 1 at the beginning of the swamp, 2 and 3 in the swamp, and 4 on the other side. After taking out all 4 groups, talk to Suwash to complete the quest. Return to Sehti for your reward.
- The Reject text is similar to the title of a song made famous by Willie Nelson, Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys.
- Suwash's name could be a reference to Captain Pugwash, a fictional pirate in British cartoons and comics.
- The Captured Son is another quest that involves an outlaw group, a son, and mothers trying to find them.