Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Super Capture Signet of WtfPwnzorz|
Full: Choose one monster skill from a nearby dead creature, this skill is permanently replaced by that skill and you gain 500,000 experience for each skill point you do not have.
- Any trainer after Beetletun in Prophecies except Camp Rankor.
- Any trainer on the mainland in Factions except Vasburg Armory.
- Any trainer on the mainland in Nightfall.
- Any trainer in Eye of the North.
- Trainers in guild halls do not teach this skill, even though it is a core skill.
- You can only use this signet to capture monster skills.
- Although the skill description says from a nearby dead creature, this signet does not require the creature to be dead or in nearby range, the range is much closer to earshot.
- You can buy multiple Super Capture Signets of WTFPWNZORZ from skill trainers and equip more than one.
- Super Capture Signet of WtfPwnzorz is a PvE-only skill. Therefore it cannot be equipped by heroes and is subject to the limit of 3 PvE-only skills at a time.
- After capturing a skill, you are awarded with infinitive experience.
- This is the fastest way ingame to collect skill points, and is often used by people crafting Consets.