One of the oldest standing structures on the Istani Isles, the Sunspear Great Hall dates back to the time of Sogolon the Protector, who turned the Sunspears into an independent order devoted to the protection of all Elona. The twin, magical fountains are a tribute to the Sunspears' primeval roots, while the Great Hall stands as a memorial to the many generations of heroes forged within its walls.
Travel northwest from Kamadan across the Plains of Jarin.
The quest Armored Transport leads players to this location.
- Plains of Jarin (south)
- Henchmen (Level 3):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Yedah (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Sunspear Great HallEdit
- Note: All of the following quests, except Securing Champion's Dawn and The Time is Nigh, are only available to Nightfall characters.
- Castellan Puuba: Big News, Small Package (Primary Quest)
- Castellan Puuba: The Iron Truth (Primary Quest)
- Castellan Puuba: War Preparations (Recruit Training) (Primary Quest)
- Castellan Puuba: War Preparations (Wind and Water) (Primary Quest)
- Castellan Puuba: War Preparations (Ghost Reconnaissance) (Primary Quest)
- Castellan Puuba: The Time is Nigh (Primary Quest)
- Castellan Puuba: Rising Suns
- Castellan Puuba: Re-enlist Rojis
- Castellan Puuba: Securing Champion's Dawn (non-Nightfall characters only)
- Poturi: Proof of Courage
- Runduk: Rising in the Ranks: Master Sergeant
- Runduk: Rising in the Ranks: First Spear
- Sehti: Suwash the Pirate
- Shaurom: A Hidden Threat
- It is assumed that the spelling of "Sogolin" in the description is really Sogolon the Protector.