Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Shing Jea Monastery, Tsumei Village,|
Kinya Province, Minister Cho's Estate
(click to enlarge)
Sunqua Vale is an explorable area on the Shing Jea Island, just north-west of the Shing Jea Monastery. This is usually among the first areas that newly created roleplaying characters for the Factions campaign explore. It is divided between open plains in the southeast, a snowcapped mountain in the west, and a built-over area in the Northeast that includes the entranceway to Minister Cho's Estate and a poorly-lit temple infested by mantids. Most of the enemies here are fairly weak.
Towns and outposts
- West: Kinya Province
Locations / Objects of Interest
- 1 (22) Kappa
- Crimson Skull
- 12 (24) Red Yeti
- 9 (23) Lesser Oni
- 6 (26) Jin the Skull Bow (Human - Crimson Skull)
- 6 (26) Ziinjuu Life Crawler (Mantid)
- 6 (26) Yunlai Deathkeeper (Mantid)
- 6 (26) Yingko the Skull Claw (Human - Crimson Skull)
- Brother Sitai
- Canthan Guards
- Guardsman Zui
- Guardsman Po
- Ludo (only during quest Forming a Party)
- Sahnlae the Tamer
- Quest NPCs:
- Bovine creatures called Water Buffalos roam the open areas of Sunqua Vale. They are unselectable, and thus you cannot directly attack them, but traps and some Point Blank Area of Effect skills can kill them. Deathly Swarm cast on a nearby foe will also damage the cows, or Death Nova on a friend near them (try a minion). When they have been damaged, spirits will target them. They provide the experience of a level 3 creature in normal mode, and a level 22 creature in hard mode.
- Jinzo: Opening Strike
- Jinzo: Track Down Panaku
- Mei Ling: Cleansing The Shrine
- Mei Ling: Track Down Lo Sha
- Professor Gai: Minions Gone Wild
- Professor Gai: Track Down Ang the Ephemeral
- Reng Ku: Little Creatures
- Reng Ku: Track Down Su
- Ronsu: Spark of Interest
- Ronsu: Track Down Kai Ying
- Sister Tai: Stale Mate
- Sister Tai: Track Down Brother Pe Wan
- Sujun: Free the Fur
- Sujun: Track Down Zho
- Talon Silverwing: Talon's Duel
- Talon Silverwing: Track Down Weng Gha
- Wulk Cragfist: Revenge of the Yeti
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 105-149 monsters in Hard Mode.
- Sunqua Vale is ~3.7% of the Canthan map
- The ambient oxen in Sunqua Vale can be hit by AoE spells.