Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Any creature that is created by a skill or effect, rather than a spawn or game script, is considered a summoned creature.
An abbreviated list of summoned creatures:
Several skills treat summoned creatures differently:
- Banish deals extra damage to summoned creatures.
- Banishing Strike deals holy damage to nearby foes if it hits a summoned creature.
- Holy Spear, if hits a summoned creature, deals holy damage to nearby foes and sets them on fire.
- Swap can change your position with target summoned creature.
- Signet of Ghostly Might causes your spirits to attack faster and deal more damage
- Signet of Binding take control of target spirit
- Signet of Creation gives energy for each of your summoned creaturs
These skills summon creatures, but the creatures summoned are not affected by the above skills:
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
- Any Asuran summon