Any creature that is created by a skill or effect, rather than a spawn or game script, is considered a summoned creature.
An abbreviated list of summoned creatures:
Several skills treat summoned creatures differently:
- Banish deals extra damage to summoned creatures.
- Banishing Strike deals holy damage to nearby foes if it hits a summoned creature.
- Holy Spear, if hits a summoned creature, deals holy damage to nearby foes and sets them on fire.
- Swap can change your position with target summoned creature.
- Signet of Ghostly Might causes your spirits to attack faster and deal more damage
- Signet of Binding take control of target spirit
- Signet of Creation gives energy for each of your summoned creaturs
These skills summon creatures, but the creatures summoned are not affected by the above skills:
- Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
- Any Asuran summon