Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Bring justice to all the unscrupulous peddlers.
- You have eliminated 0...5 of the 5 peddlers.
- See Emperor's Hand for your reward.
- "As the Emperor's Hand, it is my duty to dispense his justice. Under normal circumstances, we would have these fraudulent peddlers arrested and processed, but with all of the ministry's procedures and protocols, that could take months. And besides, with the Minister of Flame's involvement, I suspect these scum would be back on the streets in no time. These are desperate times and require desperate measures... I hereby give you imperial authority to end the peddlers' activities by any means necessary."
- Accept: "You can count on me."
- Reject: "I'll let the Celestial Ministry handle it."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- Rai Kazu: "They are here! The ones we were warned about!"
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Doctor Jung: "Protect me!"
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Xang: "I warn you, I have people protecting me... important people!"
Intermediate Dialogue 4
- Pe Ling: "Kill them! Before they kill me!"
Intermediate Dialogue 5
- Naiju: "Ha! We knew you were coming, and we have help!"
- "The empire is in your debt. I will tell Emperor Kisu of your involvement in this action."
Head to Wajjun Bazaar which is south of the Marketplace. Follow the quest indicators to each collector. Upon reaching each collector they will turn into enemies and will have around 4 or 5 Am Fah Assassins appear to protect them. A good strategy for weak professions is to aggro a nearby Jade brotherhood group if possible. Kill them all then return for your reward.
Don't rezone while doing this quest. Every time you leave the explorable area all the killed collectors will respawn if there was at least one left alive. The collectors can be killed in any order; it's less running to start from Nahpui Quarter (and the henchmen selection is better), but the quest indicators are ordered by closest to the Marketplace.