- Find Quufu and kill him.
- See Guardsman Tang for your reward.
- "You were good enough to lend us your assistance earlier, <name>, and now I must ask for your help once again. A group of affluent youths are taking advantage of the chaos in Kaineng City to victimize helpless citizens and refugees. They call themselves the Jade Brotherhood, and they have bought a number of ministry officials to avoid prosecution.
- If you were to take out their leader, perhaps their games would end. Their base is in a secluded area to the north, and their leader, Quufu, can almost always be found there. Will you lend us your aid once more to dispatch this scoundrel?"
- Accept: "Quufu won't last the night."
- Reject: "I'm sure he's [sic] not all that bad."
- "With Quufu out of the picture, it is likely that the Jade Brotherhood will fall apart. We are grateful, once again, for your assistance."
Starting from The Marketplace, go south-west until you get to a clearing with Lian, Dragon's Petal. Take out her and her mob, it's an easy fight; there aren't many enemies, and you get a morale boost.
Continue west and cross north over the western-most bridge, to avoid as many of the Jade Brotherhood as possible. The Jade here will travel in groups of three or four, but they will be packed on the island; it can be a challenge to only aggro one mob at a time. Take the staircase on the left, and pick off all the Jade you can. A little further on, Quufu will be standing with a small group of Jade Brotherhood; Do not rush in! More Jade will appear when you approach, and those combined with the existing Jade (plus Quufu healing them all), can quickly overcome even a well-coordinated group. Pull as many away as you can before you approach, then go in and take out Quufu.
When she's dead, head south to Guardsman Tang for your reward.
- The quest says "he", but Quufu is a "she".
- Sometimes Quufu appears alone with the group of Jade Brotherhood standing some way behind her. When this happens, she can be lured out of her position carefully using a longbow, and therefore avoids spawning the group that attacks when you approach.