Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Enter the Underworld.
- Use the Everlasting Mobstopper to trap the spirit of a weakened Skeleton of Dhuum.
- Bring the Captured Skeleton to the Mad King's Steward.
- "The situation is getting worse. Dhuum's elite soldiers, and legion of hand-picked skeletal minions, have been appearing throughout the Underworld in greater and greater numbers. They must be stopped, but killing them only adds to Dhuum's growing power. Fortunately, the Mad King keeps a healthy supply of Everlasting Mobstoppers. If you weaken one of Dhuum's minions without killing it, you should be able to imprison it within the Everlasting Mobstopper. We've only used them on angry human mobs before, so report back to me and let me know how it works on Dhuum's minions."
- Accept: "What could possibly go wrong? I'll do it!"
- Reject: "This sounds like a good way to get killed."
- "I knew it! Even a skeleton can have a sweet tooth. Truly, no one can resist my candy creations! Now I will tell Mad King Thorn of your success and begin creating more Everlasting Mobstoppers should we run out. My thanks, mortal!"
Unlike the previous two quests in this quest chain, you must enter the Underworld normally - either pay 1 or use a Passage Scroll to the Underworld. Once there, you will see (among the normal enemies) some Skeletons of Dhuum roaming around. Wait in the starting area until one walks close enough that you can aggro it without aggroing any Bladed Aatxes, then pull it down the stairs to you. After damaging it down to ~25% health, double-click the Everlasting Mobstopper in your inventory, and it will turn into a Captured Skeleton. You can still capture a skeleton if you kill it.
This can be done solo, just be sure to have a bit of self-healing and good single-target damage.