Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Status effect include any effect that modifies the abilities of a game character. Most, but not all, status effects show up in the Effects Monitor. Death removes all status effects except for Morale Boost / Death Penalty, which is altered instead of removed. Effects in Guild Wars can be any of the following:
- The effects of the urns of ashes created by most Item Spells.
- The effects of Nature Rituals and some Binding Rituals.
- The effects of some Shouts.
- Weapon Spells.
- The effects of other Skills with Durations.
- Environmental Effects such as moving slowly in tar, regeneration from the Maguuma waters or increased Enchantment duration from some water in the Echovald Forest.
- Exhaustion. (does not show up on the Effects Monitor)
- Various effects caused by carrying a Bundle, such as decreased speed. (some bundle effects do not show up on the Effects Monitor)
- Death Penalty.
- Morale Boost.