|Staff of the Forgotten|
|Unique weapon details|
The Staff of the Forgotten is a Forgotten item, one of the endgame Unique items for the Nightfall Campaign. There are 21 versions of the Forgotten Staff, one for every Monk, Necromancer, Mesmer, Elementalist and Ritualist attribute. They can be obtained from the various Forgotten Keepers by trading in a Book of Secrets which can be obtained from the Keeper of Secrets in the Throne of Secrets area for a first time completion of the Nightfall Campaign.
This skin is also an Exotic type PvP reward.
- Energy +15
- [Type]* damage: 11-22 (req. 9 <Requirement Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Energy +5 (while Health is above 50%)
- Health +30
* Damage type varies according to item's attribute.
An item of the same stats can be created with:
- a perfect "Hale and Hearty" Inscription
- a perfect Insightful Staff Head
- a perfect Staff Wrapping of Fortitude
- a staff of the appropriate attribute crafted by one of the following Weaponsmiths:
- The Death Magic version has the same stats as Bohdabi's Spire.
- The Soul Reaping version has the same stats as Staff of the Kinslayer.
- The Domination Magic version has the same stats as the Staff of Despair.
- The Illusion Magic version has the same stats as The Mindclouder.
- The Channeling Magic version has the same stats as Bohdalz's Fury.
- The Restoration Magic version has the same stats as Alem's Remedy.