| Spirit Shackles
Full: For 5...17 seconds, target foe loses 5 Energy whenever that foe attacks.
Concise: (5...17 seconds.) Target foe loses 5 Energy whenever it attacks.
| Inspiration Magic || 0 || 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21
Signet of Capture:
Hero Skill Trainers:
- This skill can easily cripple Rangers, Assassins, and Dervishes (And to a lesser extent Warriors and Paragons) as these professions feature attacking skills, and require a steady amount of energy to work
- By combining this skill with Mind Wrack, an enemy attacking through it will take some substantial damage once their energy reaches 0. Note that Mind Wrack will end once this occurs, however.
- Famine, on the other hand, a spirit with a similar function to Mind Wrack, can quickly cause a large amount of damage to opponents foolish enough to continue attacking once their energy hits zero.
- Combines well with Soothing Images to completely cut off an attacking enemy's resources.
- Henchmen and Heroes will not stop attacking while hexed with Spirit Shackles. It would be a good idea to set Monk and other support Heroes to "Avoid Combat" mode so they do not waste their Energy.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.