Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Enter the Dueling Grounds.
- See Kai Ying for your reward.
- "Well, <name>, I think you are ready for the dueling grounds, where you will learn the fine art of dueling. It is an age-old tradition that dates back to... well, farther than most of us care to recall. You know how it is: it always starts with an Air specialist going on and on about how great "Lightning Orb" is. It's enough to give me "Exhaustion". Specialists all think their chosen element is the best, but it is skill, not skills, that keep you...well...not dead.
- "Well, you survived, and I see that is more than I can say for your fellow students. I will have to get one of the Monks down here to clean up this mess."
The opposing team is easily defeated with the aid of henchmen and your teammates.
- When you accept this quest Kai Ying gives you the skills Fire Storm and Stone Daggers.
- Your team consists of Hakaru, Hanjo and Siyan.
- The opposing team consists of Huan, Kam, Miju and Ako.
- If going for the survivor title, it is recommended to flag your henchmen close to the second group, and then use fire storm from a good distance after the fighting has started. this will work for any and all professions with elementalist secondary.
- It is possible for the Enemies to aggro the nearby Canthan Guards once all the friendly elementalists on your team die, and then the guards will attack the enemies, and you can win quite easily.