These bluish-translucent scarabs are the bane of all groups who don't have a decent magical damage dealing capacity. Their high level Shield of Judgment makes attacking them directly very painful. They also use Reversal of Fortune (at 15 Protection Prayers) very frequently. Since they are melee-fighters and usually come in groups of three to five, area-effect damage-over-time skills work very well against them.
- These creatures have 0 Divine Favor (in normal mode) making their use of Divine Intervention somewhat ineffective, and their Reversals do not heal them inherently.
- Smite Crawlers have less than a 2% chance to drop Globs of Ectoplasm.
- Smite Crawlers' attacks deal Piercing damage.
- On the rare occasion that Smite Crawlers comes into an entanglement with a Dying Nightmare they will kill it.
- Miniature Smite Crawler is a gold rarity mini that can be obtained as a rare drop from the Underworld Chest after completing all the quests in the Underworld and defeating Dhuum.