Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Small equipment pack|
A Small Equipment Pack is an inventory container, and can store up to 5 weapons and/or pieces of armor. It is equipped in the same way as a Belt Pouch or Bag, but does not show up when you "Toggle all bags" (default button is F9.)
- Many merchants for 2 500
- Pokhe in the Great Temple of Balthazar in exchange for 5 Silver Zaishen Coins and 50
- Professor Yakkington in Regent Valley (Pre-Searing) in exchange for 50 Red Iris Flowers
- Dye can be applied to the Small Equipment Pack but has no effect on the color of the bag.
- Belt Pouch
- Equipment Packs
- A given character cannot place armor or weapons customized for any other character (including those on the same account) in an Equipment Pack.
- It cannot be expanded with a Rune of Holding.
- Items cannot be salvaged when in the Equipment Pack.
- The merchant-resale value differs depending on how you acquired the pack: merchant-purchased packs can be returned for a 1 250 refund; Professor Yakkington collected-packs and those traded for Zaishen Coins are worth only 50 to merchants.