Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Seek out Engineer Jakumba in Zehlon Reach.
- Lure the fierce skale by attacking his brethren by the fishing docks. 4...0 of 4 groups remain.
- Recover Jakumba's magical compass from the fierce skale.
- Return the magical compass to Jakumba.
- See Lieutenant Murunda for your reward.
- "Prince Ahmtur the Mighty of the Citadel of Dzagon has placed his trust in me. He has sent me to Istan, to find and hire the brilliant Master Engineer Jakumba. We are having somewhat of a problem with raiders attacking in Vabbi currently, and some world-renowned siege weapons designed by Jakumba should solve our problems. I'm told he lives out in these wilds. Would you mind helping me look for him?"
- Accept: "It would be my pleasure."
- Reject: "I'm sorry, but I'm busy on official Sunspear business."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Master Engineer Jakumba)
- "I would love to work on a new project in Vabbi, but, you see, I can't. I just can't! I haven't been able to do anything since I lost my precious magical compass. Without it, I can't even draw a straight line, let alone a perfect circle. I lost it just last week while fishing by the docks. It accidentally dropped in the water, and next thing I know a fierce skale swallowed it whole! If you can manage to get it back for me, I'm sure I could do the job."
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Master Engineer Jakumba)
- "My magical compass! I never thought I'd see it again. Thank you so much. Now I can design the greatest siege weaponry the world has seen yet."
- "Thank you, <name>! Prince Ahmtur will be very pleased to hear that Jakumba is returning with me to Vabbi. If you ever find yourself in Vabbi, please feel free to drop by and pay us a visit."
Just follow the quest marker for this quest. The fierce skale is a level 14 elementalist using water skills, it may present a challenge for low level characters, in which case, consider returning to this quest after gaining a few more levels, or calling upon some higher level allies.