Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Double-click to transform yourself into a Sinister Golem. This item can only be used in a town or outpost.
- Quest reward (x10) for Zinn's Task
- The /sit and then /stand emote causes the golem to fall down. No other emotes have any effect.
- Being under the effects of a speed boost (such as Sugar Rush) at the same time will cause the Sinister Golem to "fly".
- The "Sinister Golem" is a generic golem skin shared by powerful golems such as the Indestructible Golem, Malfunctioning Enduring Golem, P.O.X., N.O.X., R.O.X., and G.O.X.. Because all of these golems are bosses and thus larger than normal, a player using the same skin will be much smaller.
- This is one of 4 tonics affected by the Oversized Tonic Warning that protects Mad King Thorn during Halloween finales and the Avatar of Dwayna and Voice of Grenth during Wintersday finales. If you approach the NPCs while Yeti Form is active, it will be replaced with Avatar of Sweetness or Snowman Form, respectively.
- The word "automatonic" is a portmanteau of the words automaton and tonic.
|Guild Wars Tonics|
Abominable Tonic (everlasting) • Automatonic (everlasting) • Abyssal Tonic (everlasting) • Beetle Juice Tonic (everlasting) • Boreal Tonic (everlasting) • Cottontail Tonic (everlasting) • Cerebral Tonic (everlasting) • Frosty Tonic (everlasting) • Gelatinous Tonic (everlasting) • Macabre Tonic (everlasting) • Mischievous Tonic (everlasting) • Mysterious Tonic • Phantasmal Tonic (everlasting) • Everlasting Reindeer Tonic • Searing Tonic (everlasting) • Sinister Automatonic (everlasting) • Skeletonic (everlasting) • Transmogrifier Tonic (everlasting) • Trapdoor Tonic (everlasting) • Unseen Tonic (everlasting) • Yuletide Tonic (everlasting) • Zaishen Tonic