- Wait by the entrance to the hierophant's stronghold for Vael to create a diversion.
- Rush in while the Charr are distracted and kill Vyrrgis the Pestilent.
- See Captain Langmar for your reward.
- "Well, it's time to clean up that last Charr leader I told you about. His name is Vyrrgis the Pestilent and he is one nasty beast. I've heard he prefers the tender bones of the young for a late afternoon snack. The Charr here know something is afoot after the whole poisoning incident, so we'll need to come up with something a bit more drastic to catch their attention. Don't worry. I've taken care of that part. Just wait for me at the hierophant's stronghold and, at the right moment, rush in there and take Vyrrgis down. You'll know the diversion when you see it, believe me."
- Accept: "Diversion, Schmiversion. Let's kill some Charr."
- Reject: "Suddenly, I find I don't believe you quite as much."
- "Ha ha ha! What great fun. Remind me to ask Vael where he got all those Grawl pheromones... On second thought, I don't want to know."
After speaking with Vael, circle around to the southern exit of the Charr camp, as indicated on the map. Wait until Vael lures a mob of Grawls into the Charr camp with the Grawl Pheromones, then sneak around the fighting mobs and take out the target boss. Once defeated, return to Captain Langmar outside of Longeye's Ledge to claim the reward.
- Generally, the Grawl will lose to the Charr, so try not to aggro more than necessary. On the other hand, with a bit of luck the Grawl can take out the boss without players having to do anything at all.
- If this quest is taken right after Forbidden Fruit, then it is unnecessary to go around. Just head in and kill everything inside. There will also be Gharaz the Glutton from the previous quest, although he won't give any reputation points.
- The name of this quest is a parody of a Personals classified ad.
- At 64 characters, this quest has the longest title of any quest in Guild Wars.