|This article is about the PvP version of a split skill. For the PvE version, see Signet of Ghostly Might.|
|Signet of Ghostly Might (PvP)|
Concise: Target allied summoned creature deals +5...29 damage. That creature is destroyed after 10 seconds.
- This works on all summoned creatures, and is particularly effective when used with Shambling Horrors.
- Perhaps even more effective is when used with the spirit Anguish as when it hits a hexed foe the bonus damage is also doubled. This works well with Painful Bond.
- Reapplying Signet of Ghostly Might will not reset the death counter.
- During the Preview Events this skill was known as Signet of Might.
- In its original form, this skill was bugged, and could be cast on any target, friend or foe (players, monsters, NPCs: including Guild Lords) and was exploited during PvP matches. There was no way to remove it, and 10 seconds later, the target would die.