Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Signet of Capture is the only signet that is used up when used. One must be bought for each use; thus, the skill trainer never lists it as "known".
- Signets are often useful for energy management.
- Signets may also be useful when under the effects of hexes (like Backfire and Guilt) that bar the use of spells. For example, one may safely clear such a hex with a Purge Signet without triggering the hex effect.
- There are no special signets for the Elementalist profession.
- Almost all signets have a carving look.
- Signets are most likely a reference to Signet rings, as Guild Wars lore says that skills are worn as rings on fingers.