Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Shiverpeak Mountains are the long, cold chain of mountains lodged between Ascalon to the east and Kryta to the west. The mountains are difficult to travel due to the cold and the monsters that prowl its roads and passes. The mountains are home to the industrious Deldrimor Dwarves and their inhospitable cousins, the Stone Summit. Merchants in the towns and cities of the Shiverpeaks offer the famous Dwarven Ale.
The Shiverpeaks are divided into three regions:
- Yak's Bend
- Shiverpeak Arena
- Borlis Pass (though still some Summit presence)
- The outpost for The Frost Gate mission
- Ice Tooth Cave
- Deldrimor War Camp
- Droknar's Forge
- The outpost for the Ice Caves of Sorrow mission
- Thunderhead Keep (at the start of the game)
- The Granite Citadel
- Port Sledge
- Marhan's Grotto
The following towns have unknown or no control:
- Ice Caves of Sorrow (Postulated to be controlled by The Stone Summit)
- Copperhammer Mines (Postulated to be controlled by The Stone Summit)
- Iron Mines of Moladune