Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
2009-12-07: Shiverpeak Manes
- Item: Shiverpeak Manes
Getting to Nick
In Deldrimor Bowl, next to the collectors in the west-central area
Farming for Shiverpeak Manes
- Suggested Farm #1: exit from Beacon's Perch and clear the zone; the only foes are mane-dropping centaurs (except for a few Snow Ettins by the exit to Griffon's Mouth).
Threats & recommended skills
- Threats: The low level centaurs offer few serious threats to L20 characters: some minor spike damage, some short-lasting conditions, and an interrupt or two.
- Tactics: Pretty much anything that works against melee foes will work fine here, if your party is L20. Spirits and minions make great fodder.
- Recommended skills: Bring at least some healing, some damage reduction, and some strong damage skills. Spike damage works better than AoE here since the centaurs tend to spread out quickly.
This is another good week to try solo farming, if you haven't done so before.
- Bring at least one self-heal, one spike damage, and your favorite defenses.