The Shing Jea Boardwalk is a venue for fun activities and games of chance located at Shing Jea Monastery. It is only open during special events. Initially the Boardwalk was part of The Dragon Festival 2006, It has however become relatively common for it to be open for various weekend events, such as the Dragon Festival, Canthan New Year, and the Guild Wars Birthday Celebrations.
All games require Festival Tickets that may be purchased for 15 gold a piece.
- Captain Li Sah (Dragon Arena)
- Kao Tseng (Boardwalk Prizes)
- Ki Leung (Dragon Nest)
- Monastery Keeper (Boardwalk Games)
- Pan (Rings of Fortune)
- Sheng Yi (Victory Token Exchanger)
- Shonai (Monastery Access)
- Sunri (Boardwalk Tickets)
- Teilah (Nine Rings)
In Dragon Arena:
- Captain Leifei (Guide)