Quests Involved In
When spoken to in the Divine Path:
Sheena, Vile Henchman
- Kaineng City
- Echovald Forest (all towns and outposts except Arborstone and Tanglewood Copse)
- Deathly Swarm
- Lingering Curse
- Parasitic Bond
- Putrid Explosion
- Resurrection Signet
- Rising Bile
- Weaken Armor
- Packs a strong punch offensively.
- Very suitable for many of the common foes in the Echovald Forest (Wardens, Dragon Plants, and Stone Scale Kirin), who do not have much in the way of hex removal.
- Lingering Curse.
- Putrid Explosion is both very powerful in crowded fights as well as a good means of denying enemy Necromancers their corpses (such as the Stone Scale Kirin).
- If you are a Necromancer who uses corpses, then most likely you will need to drop Sheena as she will use up corpses pretty quickly.
When spoken to in Echovald Forest locations:
- She does not trigger or suffer from Human-triggered Edge of Extinction.
- According to Danika, Sheena is a Rot Wallow, even though the Wallows commonly encountered in the forest are Fungal Wallows.
- "*snarf**snarf*" is a reference to Thundercats.
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|