Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quests Involved In
When spoken to in the Divine Path:
Sheena, Vile Henchman
- Kaineng City
- Echovald Forest (all towns and outposts except Arborstone and Tanglewood Copse)
- Deathly Swarm
- Lingering Curse
- Parasitic Bond
- Putrid Explosion
- Resurrection Signet
- Rising Bile
- Weaken Armor
- Packs a strong punch offensively.
- Very suitable for many of the common foes in the Echovald Forest (Wardens, Dragon Plants, and Stone Scale Kirin), who do not have much in the way of hex removal.
- Lingering Curse.
- Putrid Explosion is both very powerful in crowded fights as well as a good means of denying enemy Necromancers their corpses (such as the Stone Scale Kirin).
- If you are a Necromancer who uses corpses, then most likely you will need to drop Sheena as she will use up corpses pretty quickly.
When spoken to in Echovald Forest locations:
- She does not trigger or suffer from Human-triggered Edge of Extinction.
- According to Danika, Sheena is a Rot Wallow, even though the Wallows commonly encountered in the forest are Fungal Wallows.
- "*snarf**snarf*" is a reference to Thundercats.
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|