Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Collect heket legs to sate Rokel's unending hunger. You have collected 0...10 of 10 heket legs.
- See Bonesmith Rokel for your reward.
- "<name>, I hunger! And the only thing that can satisfy my craving is a mountainous pile of barbecued heket legs dripping with 11 herbs and spices! I am too busy smithing to gather them myself. You wouldn't believe the reactions I got the last time I went to Vabbi to get some, either. The nerve! Just because you are missing a few pounds of flesh and you are a bit rotted, people act like you're a monster. Help ol'Rokel out, won't you?"
- Accept: "Sure, they're finger-lickin' good."
- Reject: "Send someone else for take-out."
- When asked about quest: "What are you waiting for, <name>? What's left of my stomach is growling! Hurry up and get me some heket legs from Vabbi!"
- "Mmmmmmm, delicious! The perfect on-the-job snack for any smithy worth her iron. Now I can get my work done without being distracted by my unending hunger... at least for now. It's cookin' time!"
While this quest is active, you will find Juicy Heket Legs as drops from all Heket in Kourna and Vabbi, as well as all Frogmen in the Tarnished Coast. If you have 10 or more legs in your inventory, they will stop dropping; simply drop them on the ground or put them in your Xunlai Chest, though, and the Heket will begin dropping legs again.
While Heket can be found in many areas, they can be found directly, without having to fight through any other enemies, in the following areas:
- Barbarous Shore outside Camp Hojanu
- Dejarin Estate east of Pogahn Passage
- Forum Highlands south of The Kodash Bazaar or between Jennur's Horde and Tihark Orchard
- The Floodplain of Mahnkelon south of Rilohn Refuge
- The "11 herbs and spices" and "finger-lickin' good" lines are a reference to the KFC, or "Kentucky Fried Chicken", fast food chain.