Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Travel to Raven's Point to begin the hunt.
- Defeat the shadow spawn.
- See Hogni Truthseeker for your reward.
- "We Norn have a saying: "Strength is life, but strength counts for nothing without wisdom". A darting rabbit can render the hawk's strength useless. But the raven understands the power of patience and the virtue of foresight. The raven scans the world around it, constantly seeking its next meal, never knowing if food will appear in the light of day or the deep amongst the shadows. The raven represents knowledge, the ultimate skill of the patient hunter. If you seek to prove your skills as a hunter, head to Raven's Point.
- I hear Raven's voice on the wind; he speaks of a creature hiding in the shadows. But beware, this beast cannot be felled by strength alone. You will need the patience of Raven to meet this challenge, unless you wish to dart through the shadows like a scared, little rabbit. Do this and I shall grant you the Raven Blessing."
- Accept: '"The hunt is on!"
- Reject: '"I think you're stark, raven mad."
- "Ah, you have returned. Did you learn from this experience? Every victory comes from fighting on your terms. Once you have mastered the art of the hunt, all that your eyes survey will be nothing more than prey to you. You have a ways to go yet, little human, but you will get there... with the help of the spirits."
After taking the quest, head for the portal into Varajar Fells located south of Hogni Truthseeker (the quest marker will highlight the other portal which is much further away). Once in Varajar Fells, follow the quest marker to the entrance of Raven's Point, but speak to Engineer Xapp just outside the portal first, as he can be used inside.
When inside the dungeon, you see the Shadow Spawn, but he runs away. There is a non-functional defense mechanism in the room just past the portal. Pull the nearby mobs to you to clear them out of the way. Then lead the engineer to the mechanism, and he will promptly repair it. The Shadow Spawn avoids your party by staying on the far side of the room. Pull the rest of the mobs to your group. The defense mechanism helps to take them down. The Shadow Spawn is an Air Elementalist. His damage output is high, but if alone, he can be handled. Once dead, return to Hogni to claim your reward.