Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Tell Artificer Mullenix when you are ready to start the training session.
- Help train the service staff by leading them into combat. Destroy 20 practice dummies in 3 minutes.
- See Artificer Mullenix for your reward.
- "[Solo Quest] That near disaster with the Charr expeditionary force has me especially concerned about our ability to defend the Eye of the North. Between the Charr, the Centaur tribes, and the occasional drunken Norn we've a lot to be concerned about. I want to make sure those who remain to provide support services are trained for battle. Show those dummies who's boss."
- Accept: "Rune traders with swords? This should be good."
- Reject: "I don't do miracles."
Intermediate Dialogue (Artificer Mullenix)
- "You will be separated from your party and loaded into your own instance to train the Eye of the North service and support staff. Are you ready?"
- Accept: "I am ready."
- Reject: "I am not ready."
- "Let's hope your training paid off. I've got reports of enemies on the march toward us at this very moment."
The timer is your only enemy here. Bring your most active damaging skills. The Practice Dummies are arranged in nearby range semi-circle. Skills that require adjacent foes, such as Cyclone Axe and Barrage, will thus strike only one dummy.
It is possible to pass this quest even if the player cannot generate much damage output directly, by making the NPCs focus fire on a called target and letting them do the killing.