Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Jaya Bluffs, Saoshang Trail,|
Zen Daijun (explorable)
The largest and arguably most important port in Cantha, Seitung Harbor is the point of entry for most outsiders. Ships traveling to distant Tyria or the far-flung Battle Isles depart from Seitung Harbor with dizzying regularity, while the traffic from those distant lands arrives with equal frequency. Canthans with little spare time often say they are "busy as a Seitung Harbormaster". At least, in polite company.
- Jaya Bluffs (north)
- Kaineng Docks (by talking to First Mate Xiang after receiving the quest A Master's Burden)
- Saoshang Trail (northwest)
- Zen Daijun (explorable) (east; by talking to Guard Lae Fao after you have completed the Zen Daijun mission)
- Henchmen (Level 13):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
- Brother Pe Wan: Looking For Trouble (Primary Quest)
- First Mate Xiang: A Master's Burden (Primary Quest)
- Lady Mukei Musagi: The Captured Son
- Zunraa: An Unwelcome Guest
- For characters from campaigns other than the Factions Campaign, this location is the first they will visit on Shing Jea Island.
- The description is somewhat misleading, or perhaps, a remnant of an older design for this place. Travelers to and from distant continents use Kaineng Center instead of here.