Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paragons gain energy from all allies that are affected by their shouts and chants, so they do not need to worry about energy management.
- "For Great Justice!" is an unlinked non-elite alternative to Focused Anger, which can be useful to get adrenaline. When using both simultaneously, with enough ranks in leadership, a player can have double the adrenaline in PvE permanently.
- Shouts such as "Watch Yourself!" are effective for energy management and triggering echoes and "chorus" chants.
- "Coward!" can be used with the fast adrenaline gain of the Paragon.
- "Save Yourselves!" is a very useful party support skill, especially used in conjunction with "There's Nothing to Fear!".
- Many warrior shouts, skills, and stances synergize with paragon echoes, shouts, and chants, such as Soldier's Strike
- It should be noted that paragons can affect more allies with their shouts and chants from a mid-party position, so it is advisable to use a spear over melee weaponry.
- Shouts and chants that affect allies also affect pets
- Beast Mastery shouts will benefit from Leadership, though they will only affect one ally and the energy return will reflect this.
- Poison Tip Signet and Apply Poison work well for spreading conditions to trigger skills such as Disrupting Throw, although not with the first throw.
- Occasionally, Paragons are used in supporting roles with skills such as Song of Restoration and Infuse Health in PvP.
- Rebirth is useful for PvE paragons working on the Survivor title.
- The conjure skills, such as Conjure Lightning can provide additional damage when wielding an elemental weapon for a very small investment of attribute points.
- Shadow Refuge for fast healing.
- Vocal Was Sogolon increases shout and chant durations for support paragons.
- This profession combination is relatively useless for a primary Paragon.
|Secondary professions for ...|
|Warrior • Ranger • Monk • Necromancer • Mesmer • Elementalist • Assassin • Ritualist • Paragon • Dervish|