Paragons gain energy from all allies that are affected by their shouts and chants, so they do not need to worry about energy management.
- "For Great Justice!" is an unlinked non-elite alternative to Focused Anger, which can be useful to get adrenaline. When using both simultaneously, with enough ranks in leadership, a player can have double the adrenaline in PvE permanently.
- Shouts such as "Watch Yourself!" are effective for energy management and triggering echoes and "chorus" chants.
- "Coward!" can be used with the fast adrenaline gain of the Paragon.
- "Save Yourselves!" is a very useful party support skill, especially used in conjunction with "There's Nothing to Fear!".
- Many warrior shouts, skills, and stances synergize with paragon echoes, shouts, and chants, such as Soldier's Strike
- It should be noted that paragons can affect more allies with their shouts and chants from a mid-party position, so it is advisable to use a spear over melee weaponry.
- Shouts and chants that affect allies also affect pets
- Beast Mastery shouts will benefit from Leadership, though they will only affect one ally and the energy return will reflect this.
- Poison Tip Signet and Apply Poison work well for spreading conditions to trigger skills such as Disrupting Throw, although not with the first throw.
- Occasionally, Paragons are used in supporting roles with skills such as Song of Restoration and Infuse Health in PvP.
- Rebirth is useful for PvE paragons working on the Survivor title.
- The conjure skills, such as Conjure Lightning can provide additional damage when wielding an elemental weapon for a very small investment of attribute points.
- Shadow Refuge for fast healing.
- Vocal Was Sogolon increases shout and chant durations for support paragons.
- This profession combination is relatively useless for a primary Paragon.
|Secondary professions for ...|
|Warrior • Ranger • Monk • Necromancer • Mesmer • Elementalist • Assassin • Ritualist • Paragon • Dervish|