Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Speak to Misela Wahmeh to learn if she is worthy of his father's inheritance.
- Escort Misela Wahmeh while she gathers mosu reeds to make a cure for the swamp fever.
- See Healer Zenwa for your reward.
- "Nehbawa Wahmeh's second-born, and only daughter, Misela, is a kind and warm-hearted woman. She learned much from her father over the years and has taken to helping the poor, the down-trodden, or the merely unlucky, much as her father once did. To continue learning about Nehbawa's children so you can make an informed decision about which one deserves the inheritance, you should speak with Misela and get to know her better."
- Accept: "I am glad to help. I will meet Misela and learn more about her."
- Reject: "What kind of father can't pick a favorite."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Misela Wahmeh)
- "Ahai, good Sunspear. Excuse me. Don't mind my tears. My father's passing has been tough for me. You shall determine who receives my father's inheritance? Fine. But that matters little to me at the moment. You see, a horrible case of swamp fever has spread to the local village children, and if I cannot stop its spread, many will perish. Perhaps you can help. I need to pick mosu reeds for a salve that will help the children. However, the reeds are in skale territory and I could use some protection."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Misela Wahmeh: "Here they are! Mosu reeds; just what I need to make a cure for the swamp fever."
- "So you have learned what you can about Misela? That is good. Once you have spoken with each of Nehbawa's children, I will ask for your final decision about which one most deserves of the inheritance."
Simply follow the quest marker. The only enemies you encounter are level 13-15 Skales. Misela can't be hurt and is not affected by Disease so you don't have to worry about her. Though there is a drawback; She is not actually considered an ally of your party and thus will heal the skales with Orison of Healing making the fight slower. Once you've killed the Skales, click on the reeds, because she won't automatically gather them.