Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Discover the fate of the Ebon Vanguard.
- Search Grothmar Wardowns for signs of the Vanguard.
- 2,000 experience
- 250 Vanguard reputation points
- "What's that? The Ebon Vanguard? That rag-tag bunch of humans passed through here not too long ago, muttering something about fighting Charr. I've got no problem with that just so long as they don't do it here. I heard some fighting downhill a few nights ago southeast of here. From what I heard, it was a large battle. Keep your eyes open; it's likely you'll find some gear and weapons you can scavenge. If you find a nice axe, let me know."
- "Thank you for the information. We'll focus our search to the southeast, and keep our eyes open."
- "I think we'll make camp here for a while. You have a nice view."
From Longeye's Ledge, head southeast. (Don't forget to take the Vanguard Patrol from the Ascalonian Refugee at the resurrection shrine.) Continue southeast until you come to a river, then follow the river south until you find a burnt area where a battle took place. Carrion Feeders and Stonewolves haunt this place, but are easily defeated. Examine the helmet lying in the ruins and enjoy a cutscene which takes you into the mission Against the Charr.
- This quest is a subquest of The Missing Vanguard