Seaguard Gita, NPC
In Boreas Seabed:
- "Any Seaguard would gladly lay down his life for his Champion. It is the strong we follow and none is as strong as the Serpent."
When spoken to in the Divine Path:
- "It is an honor to meet someone who possesses such strength."
Seaguard Gita, Protection Henchman
Known attribute levels
Her powerful Protection Prayers skills allow for great damage reduction but the lack of direct/non-situational heals in her skill bar make her inviable on her own. Consider combining her with another healing profession in order to keep the party standing.
- "Hello, young one. My name is Gita. As a Seaguard, I've been tasked with training and protecting Aurora since she was very young. She's a very talented Ranger, and one of our youngest Champions.
- What did you need?"
Idle quotes in the Jade Sea:
- "As dangerous as the jade sea might have been when I was younger, it is far more dangerous these days."
- "I'm all for caution and planning, but don't you think we should get moving?"
- "My patience is wearing thin from all this procrastination."
- "Come back here so I can protect you!"
- "Don't let them get away!"
- "Grant them no mercy!"
- "Keep fighting! We can't give up now!"
- "Let's flank the enemy!"
- "Look out!"
- "Stay focused! Don't let them distract you!"
- "Stay strong! We've almost got them!"
- "Stay together!"
- She wears armor similar to Monk Luxon Armor, while her tattoos / body paint are more similar to those of Monk Ascended Luxon Armor.
- Gita's name means song in Sanskrit. The Bhagavad Gita, a major Hindu religious text, is also often referred to as The Gita.
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|