Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sand Drakes are found in areas of the Crystal Desert. They travel solo, or in groups of 2 or 3. Despite casting Earth Magic spells, they attack in melee range. As a result, they can be easily lured out of the AoE when they use Ward Against Melee.
Elemental damage is highly effective against Sand Drakes.
- Crystal Desert
Known attribute levels: Earth Magic 15 (Crystal Desert)
- Sand Drakes will only use Earthquake against groups.
- Sand Drakes seem to be aggressive towards Rockshot Devourers. An Earthquake spell cast at a player will knock down and damage any Devourers as well if they happen to be caught in the AoE.
- Sand Drakes are extremely fast and have been seen to catch-up to people with speedbuffs of even 50%.
- Sand Drakes seem to have an unusually high drop rate of Fiery Dragon Swords.
- The appearance of Sand Drakes was probably inspired by the Ankylosaurus.