| Prophet's Path, Seeker's Passage,|
Diviner's Ascent, Skyward Reach
(click to enlarge)
Area Name: Salt Flats
Region: Crystal Desert
General Description: Storm Kin float effortlessly across this wasteland, while the Rockshot Devourers plant traps to waylay careless explorers. A statue of the dragon Glint (purple dot) lies in the center. The area includes three pairs of two-way teleporters, none of which are required for travelers.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
- In the west: Seeker's Passage
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourers: Southern parts near Prophet's Path and Skyward Reach.
- 20 (26) Jade Scarabs: Throughout most of the area.
- 20 (26) Rock-Eater Scarabs: Sometimes found in the south western area.
- 20 (26) Storm Kin: East, northeast and northern areas. Large concentration in the north.
- 22 (26) Hydras: In the north western parts, near Seeker's Passage.
- 24 (30) Gralf Angonytip (Devourer)
- 26 (30) Graf Wask Derg (Hydra)
- 24 (30) Ness Orangeclaw (Devourer)
- 26 (30) Brol Migo Hinga (Hydra)
- 24 (30) Sul SandStorm (Storm Kin)
- 26 (30) Rept Parn Freg (Hydra)
- 24 (30) Jonk Shuffle (Jade Scarab)
- 26 (30) Jewk Swem Pleg (Hydra)
- 24 (30) Sevv Squallfroth (Storm Kin):Clumsiness (only after Copperhammer Mines)
- 24 (30) Vook Foomble (Jade Scarab)
- 24 (30) Yxthoshth (Storm Kin): Crippling Anguish (Only during The Ranger's Path)
- 24 (30) Ginz Hailflare (Storm Kin)
- 26 (30) Sheg Zamn Mada (Hydra)
- Clumsiness from Sevv Squallfroth (only after Copperhammer Mines).
- Crippling Anguish (Elite) from Yxthoshth, only during The Ranger's Path quest.
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 185-247 foes in Hard Mode.
- Total exploration of this area will give 1.7% towards Tyrian Explorer Title Track.
- The head, arm and leg of the mysterious statue found in The Arid Sea appear close to the portal leading to Prophet's Path.