Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Salma is an illegitimate daughter of the former king of Kryta and now lives in the Temple of the Ages. Her mother, who is a priestess at the temple, had an affair with the king. During the Charr invasion, the king fled along with many of the royal family, leaving Salma and her mother behind.
- Riverside Assassination
- A Little Help From Above
- Temple of the Intolerable
- Mustering a Response
- The Battle for Lion's Arch
Quests involved in
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- "It's hard to know how to react to all of the recent troubles.
- Did you need my help with something?"
In Lion's Arch Keep
- "All Krytans long for peace, but we suffer too greatly at the hands of the Unseen Ones' fanatical devotees
In Talmark Wilderness:
- "All Krytans long for peace, but we suffer too greatly at the hands of the Unseen Ones' fanatical devotees."
- Player response: "What brings you to this camp?"
- "I wish only to protect my people from their oppressors and let them worship their gods in peace. I may be the royal heir, but I am still only one woman. I cannot defeat the Unseen Ones and their Mantle puppets without help from the citizens of Kryta... and from brave people like you."
- Salma is wearing a modified version of the Shining Blade Uniform.
- Her descendant will play a very important role in Guild Wars 2, as seen here.
- Miniature Princess Salma is a gold rarity mini that can be obtained as a rare drop from Royal Gifts.