Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Majesty's Rest, Druid's Overlook,|
The Wilds, Mamnoon Lagoon
(click to enlarge)
Area Name: Sage Lands
Region: Maguuma Jungle
The first thing that most will see of the uninhabitable Maguuma Jungle, the Sage Lands are mostly composed of dry, redstone highlands, though along the Northwestern edges and in a few canyons farther east, examples of the more heavily vegetated parts of the Maguuma may be found.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
Outposts & Cities
Objects / Points of Interest
- House Rangers (only during quest A Brother's Fury)
- White Mantle:
- 15 (20) Justiciar Thommis
- 12 (24) Wind Riders
- 12 (24) Moss Scarabs
- 16 (25) Maguuma Spiders
- 5 Warthog
- Statue of Lyssa: Southeastern corner of the map, in a small clearing above the swamp. The area is guarded by 3 Redwood Shepherds.
- Vanquishers must defeat 214-294 monsters in this area.
- Moss Scarabs have Verata's Gaze, making minions a hindrance rather than a help in some areas.
- On both ramps that lead down into the lagoon at the falls (purple box on map), sweep ahead very slowly and carefully. There are many delayed Moss Scarab pop-ups, and their numbers can easily overwhelm you, especially if you have a large number of minions.