Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Rragar experimented deep within his menagerie, to create a species that would be able to overrun the humans. Rragar is a powerful mesmer Boss-like foe found at the end of the Rragar's Menagerie dungeon. Taking him out before his creation Hidesplitter is recommended, or you will find out the hard way that he has Resurrection Chant to resurrect Hidesplitter.
- Time for a "tactical retreat." - when near death on level 1.
- As they say, "Discretion is the better part of...staying alive." - when near death on level 2.
- He will drop the Dungeon Key on levels 1 & 2 after being reduced to about 20% health. He will then move on (as a friendly!) to the next level.
- Killing him and his creation Hidesplitter is part of the quest Veiled Threat.
- Killing him and Hidesplitter causes a Hidesplitter's Chest to spawn, containing valuable loot.