| Gyala Hatchery (explorable), Seafarer's Rest,|
The Aurios Mines
(click to enlarge)
Rhea's Crater is a large explorable area in the eastern part of the Jade Sea. The entire area is a giant quarry for the Luxons where deep excavation work can be found. The walls are littered with frozen corpses of fish from the Jade sea including creatures that resemble the Leviathan. The area seems to be named after Elder Rhea.
Neighbour Cities, Missions, Outposts
- North-west: Gyala Hatchery (explorable)
- 20 Afflicted Warrior
- 20 Afflicted Ranger
- 20 Afflicted Monk
- 20 Afflicted Necromancer
- 20 Afflicted Mesmer
- 20 Afflicted Elementalist
- 20 Afflicted Assassin
- 20 Afflicted Ritualist
- 24 Leviathan Mouth (Leviathan Fish)
- 28 Oni (a specific group of these creatures drops the Ungues of the Oni, a unique item)
- 28 Lorelle Jade Cutter (Glass Arrows)
- 28 Incetol, Devout of Depths (Healing Burst)
- 28 Cultist Milthuran (Cultist's Fervor)
- 28 Talous the Mad (Recurring Insecurity)
- 28 Arius, Dark Apostle (Dark Apostasy)
- 28 Delic the Vengeance Seeker (Vengeful Was Khanhei)
- 24 Focus of Hanaku (drops a unique item)
- 5 Reef Lurker (blue)
- Jahn Pitz: 5 black pearls
Points of Interest
This is one of the few places in the Jade Sea that actually contains water rather than solid Jade. In addition, there is a giant sea monster encased in jade near the middle of this area.
Shrines and Blessings
- Balthazar: Southwest, by Seafarer's Rest1
- Dwayna: East, by The Aurios Mines (location)1.
- Melandru: Northwest, by Gyala Hatchery (explorable)2.
- Faction-controlled shrine.
- Unoccupied shrine.
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 215-273 monsters in Hard Mode.
- In Taoism and Chinese mythology, the Jade Emperor was the ruler of the afterlife, and one of the craters on Saturn's moon, Rhea, was named after him by the Voyager 2.