Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Find and defeat Arrahhsh Mountainclub and retrieve the Golden Lantern.
- See Magistrate Kin for your reward.
- "The Yeti have begun to stage organized raids under a new leader named Arrahhsh Mountainclub. Just last night they attacked the village. Although we were able to drive them off, they stole the sacred golden lantern that has hung in the village temple for years. The lantern doesn't have any actual powers, but it does serve as a potent and lovely symbol of our ties to Cantha and the emperor. Without it, many people will begin to despair and lose hope. Please, <name>, find Arrahhsh Mountainclub and retrieve the golden lantern!"
- Accept: "I will retrieve your lantern, magistrate."
- Reject: "Can't you just use candles?"
- "Thank the gods you were able to find it! I will send word to Cantha and request additional guards to make certain this never happens again."
After you accept this quest from Magistrate Kin (location 2 on the map), head to the cave where Arrahhsh Mountainclub is (location 1 on the map) and kill him. Pick up the lantern he drops and return to Magistrate Kin to complete this quest.
- Combines well with the Mt. Qinkai portion of the Charting the Jade Sea quest and also with Scout the Coast.