Resplendent Makuun is an Explorable area in Vabbi under the control of Prince Bokka the Magnificent. In the center stands his palace, a seat of art and culture, surrounded on all sides by monster-infested wilderness. To the south is a system of valleys overrun by Harpies; in the northwest, explorers can find a cave filled with Elementals.
Outposts & CitiesEdit
Shrines and Blessings Edit
- North: Vabbian Scout, Monster Hunt, Lyssa shrine, near the exit to Honur Hill
- Center: Vabbian Scout, Monster Hunt, Lyssa shrine, in the city
- North/Center: Whispers Informant, Elemental Hunt, Balthazar shrine
- East: Whispers Informant, Elemental Hunt, Grenth shrine
- South/West: Vabbian Scout, Harpy Bounty, Lyssa shrine, near the exit to Yahnur Market
- West: Vabbian Scout, Monster Hunt, Lyssa shrine, resurrection shrine, right outside southwest edge of city, but not close to a city entrance
- North/East: Whispers Informant, Elemental Hunt, near the exit to Wilderness of Bahdza
- South/East: Vabbian Scout, Harpy Bounty
Exits / Neighbour AreasEdit
- Goren: Goren's Stuff: Part 1
- Norgu: The Role of a Lifetime
- Prince Bokka the Magnificent: Worst. Performance. Ever.
- Prince Bokka the Magnificent: The Show Must Go On
- Prince Bokka the Magnificent: Scorched Earth
- Prince Bokka the Magnificent: Valley of the Rifts
- Theatre Manager Daudi: Summertime for Bokka
- Merchants and Traders:
- 28 Bansheh, Gatherer of Branches (Harpy): Expert's Dexterity
- 28 Josinq the Whisperer (Harpy): Healer's Boon
- 28 Kormab, Burning Heart (Djinn): Mind Burn
- 28 Jishol Darksong (Cobalt): Song of Purification
- Vanquisher Title: 157-176 foes. Having the quest Guard Rescue active adds approximately 30 additional foes.
- In Hard Mode, Josinq the Whisperer and Kormab, Burning Heart are the most difficult foes of the area. A good plan is to kill Josinq immediately, as you will need all your strength in order to defeat him in one go, otherwise he'll heal and resurrect all his party before you can come for a second strike.