- Go to the North Kryta Province and follow the road to the fort of the D'Alessio Seaboard. Once there, report your presence to Mantle Knight Karriya.
- Holy damage 7-13 (Requires 6 Divine Favor)
- Damage +10% (while Health is above 50%)
- Energy +3 (while Health is above 50%)
- "Why, hello, and welcome to Lion's Arch. I see you're another one who's been offered sanctuary here by the grace of the White Mantle justiciars.
- The White Mantle rules this kingdom, if you hadn't figured that out. So if you mean to stay here, you'd best report your presence officially. There's a barracks in D'Alessio Seaboard, just west of town.
- Talk to Mantle Knight Karriya and he'll sort things out for you."
- "Justiciar Torimo told me about you. It is the will of the Unseen, no doubt, that brings you here, for we are greatly troubled by the rising tide of undead that has beset the countryside.
- We need a message sent to the Confessor in the temple to the west, so that he may consider how best to protect these lands. You have witnessed for yourself these undead abominations.
- I would like you to travel to the Temple of Tolerance and tell Confessor Dorian of all that you have done and seen. If you are ready to undertake this task, gather together a party and click "Enter Mission.""
Exit Lion's Arch and follow the road west. This road will take you directly to D'Alessio Seaboard. You will likely need to fight a few groups of Fire Imps along the way, with the possibility of a couple Bog Skale and Tengu as well. Speak with Mantle Knight Karriya in D'Alessio Seaboard to finish the quest. This quest is quite quick and easy.
If you already have D'Alessio Seaboard, you can just map travel there, and complete the quest.