Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Remnant of Antiquities|
This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Remnant of Antiquities is the Boss-like foe you must defeat to complete the Sepulchre of Dragrimmar dungeon. As an elementalist, its spells can easily wipe out an unprepared party. It also has a retinue of two Shattered Elementals.
Defeating it will spawn a Dragrimmar Chest.
- Deep Freeze
- Diamondshard Mist (causes Diamondshard Mist (effect) and Diamondshard Grave)
- Frozen Burst
- Water Attunement
- In Hard Mode, Remnant of Antiquities is immune to Daze.
- When fighting Remnant of Antiquities, make sure the party is well spread out before engaging or else the high damage spike of Frozen Burst and Deep Freeze will take out the party fast.
- The Dazed condition and various shutdown methods make this creature much easier to destroy in Normal Mode. Diversion is especially effective.
- Be especially cautious of his Diamondshard Mist, which causes the Diamondshard Grave damage effect. This spell will mark out several areas around its target (which look like Wards) which will cause a slowing effect while in them. Moving out of these areas will prevent the damage and bleeding from being inflicted when the effect completes.
- His range for the skill Diamondshard Mist appears to be 2-3 times that of the aggro bubble, and will cast 2-3 circles of the mist as soon as you begin to approach him. With the skill being so easily spammed (5 second recharge), having an interrupter or any skill that lengthens the recharge time of a skill is highly suggested.