Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Relkyss the Broken|
Relkyss the Broken is a forgotten found near Tekliss in The Foundry of Failed Creations. Having been imprisoned there for so long, he wishes only for death. Contrary to what some people assume, he is not one of the Forgoten prisoners you need to rescue as part of the Foundry Breakout quest and talking to him does not cause any enemies to spawn.
- What... you're here on a rescue mission? Leave me... I have been here so long my desire to live has fled. I have witnessed unspeakable acts and endured indescribable pain and suffering.
- I wish nothing more than for Balthazar to strike me down with his searing blade and free me from this forsaken place. But my prayers have gone unanswered, and I am forced to live out this wretched nightmare. Flee this cesspool while you can before the Fury is alerted to your presence.
Tell me about this place.
- This is what the world would be like if demons stitched together a number of failed realities to create a home for themselves. It is the Foundry of Failed Creations, and houses the Fury, his demon enforcers, and the spirits of broken prisoners.
Who is the Fury?
- The Fury is the overseer of this hell hole. He is a follower of Dhuum, but served the fallen god, Abaddon until his defeat. Now, the Fury has taken up a new master. Mallyx the Unyielding, the lord of this realm. The Fury uses demonic troops to torment the souls of the prisoners within these walls. Those tormented souls are part of some dark ritual to create powerful titans.
Why is he Creating titans?
- The Foundry of Failed Creation [sic] is not merely a prison camp. It also acts as a staging area for an attack on the mortal plane. The Fury and his minions await the opening of the Door of Komalie, a gateway that leads from here into Tyria. Some years ago a powerful lich... another minion of Abaddon... opened the gateway. It only remained open a brief time, but countless souls were sent through to become titans. Fortunately, for reasons unknown to me, the Door of Komalie was closed almost immediately.