Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about in-game regions. For regions of the real world, see territory.|
Regions are the greater areas of the game. All different areas in the same region show the same loading screen and are usually related in geography, weather, plants and wildlife.
A region usually consists of:
- one town (the region's "capital")
- several explorable areas
- several outposts
- several mission locations
Quests from the same region will be grouped in the same heading (named after the region) in the Quest Log panel.
Regions in the Game
These are the regions in the game, sorted by campaign:
- Northern Shiverpeaks (a region without a town)
- Southern Shiverpeaks
- Sorrow's Furnace (a region without a town)
- Maguuma Jungle
- Crystal Desert
- Ring of Fire Islands (a region without a town)
- The Desolation (a region without a town)
- Realm of Torment
- Gate of Anguish (quests from Gate of Anguish (explorable) are listed separately in the quest log under 'Gate of Anguish', while quests from Gate of Anguish (location) are listed under 'Realm of Torment')