Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Regent Valley (Pre-Searing)|
| Fort Ranik, Lakeside County,|
(click to enlarge)
Regent Valley exemplifies the beauty of the kingdom of Ascalon before the Searing. An entrance to Fort Ranik can be found here, as well as paths leading to Lakeside County and Wizard's Folly. Regent Valley consists of forests and rivers with the occasional NPC offering a quest or two. It is possible to revisit Regent Valley after the Searing; in doing so, you will be able to see firsthand the destruction the Charr have wrought in this area.
The area is infested with bandits, spiders, skale, and grawl.
Towns and Outposts
- Fort Ranik (northeast)
Points of Interest
- Healing Spring (to the south, close to the exit into Wizard's Folly)
- King's Watch (where the quest The Ranger's Companion takes place)
- Melandru's Garden - a player-named scenic area in a cave west of Fort Ranik. This would later be the starting point of the Fort Ranik mission in post-Searing.
- Statue of Melandru with the Healing Fountain effect around it (western central area, in King's Watch)
- The Secret Garden, a hard-to-reach area with the Gift-trading Trophy Collector, Nicholas Sandford.
- Merchants and Traders:
- 2 Vencel (Merchant)
- Hunters: The Bear Hunters
- Ivor Trueshot: A Test of Marksmanship
- Mary Malone: The Orchard
- Master Ranger Nente: The Ranger's Companion (See A Second Profession)