Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Regent Valley (Post-Searing)|
| Fort Ranik, Pockmark Flats,|
(click to enlarge)
- Region: Ascalon
Before the searing, Regent Valley was a lush forest with a wide, shallow river flowing through the north edge. There are still quite a few burnt remains of trees, but the river is now turned to tar. A statue of Melandru stands in the western part of the valley, in what was once the village of King's Watch and there is what appears to be an aqueduct in near the gates of Fort Ranik.
Towns & Outposts
Points / Objects of Interest
Note (Numbers) refer to the white numbers used in the map
- King's Watch (with Historical Monument)
- Statue of Melandru
- Paulus' corpse (1) (only during quest Protecting Ascalon)
- Little Thom's corpse (2) (only during quest The Red-Cloaked Deserter)
- Stolen Goods (3) (only during quest Vanguard Equipment)
- Tar rivers
- Moa Nests - South of Fort Ranik. A Moa Egg can be obtained here. This is one of the items needed to obtain the Black Moa Chick minipet.
Note: Numbers refer to the green numbers used in the map
- Merchants and Traders
- 8 (23) Shatter Gargoyles
- 3 (22) Hulking Stone Elementals
- Humans (Bandits):
- 7 (23) Storm Riders
Note: Numbers refer to the red numbers used in the map
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 126-173 monsters in Hard Mode.