- Defeat Primeval King Jahnus and his royal guard.
- Find Myrish, the leader of the slave spirits, and tell him of King Jahnus' demise.
- "You would refuse King Jahnus? This is not a request, it is a command! Destroy there these slave spirits or my royal guards will ensure that you join Myrish and his foolish followers in a very painful and humiliating death! What say you?"
- Accept: "Get ready for pain, you petty tyrant!"
- Reject: "Since you put it that way... I'll take care of your slave problem, dear king."
Reward Dialogue (Myrish the Slave)
- "Perhaps there is some good left in this world, for you turned down Jahnus at great risk to your life. That vile beast deserves whatever awaits him in the depths of the Underworld. I only wish it could have been I who cast down his spirit. The dead are grateful, my friend, and hope you will accept this token."
Go speak to the Primeval King Jahnus, he is located near the exit to Joko's Domain, then you'll have the choice between Refuse the King and Destroy the Ungrateful Slaves. If you choose Refuse the King, the king and his Royal guards will simply become hostile and you have to kill them. Then, go find Myrish the Slave not far from there for your reward.
- This quest is relatively easier than Destroy the Ungrateful Slaves and has the same reward.
- Although the quest window says you have to defeat both the king and his royal guards, only the king is required to finish the quest.