Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Ettin's Back, The Falls|
(click to enlarge)
Area Name: Reed Bog
Region: Maguuma Jungle
General Description: The Reed Bog is a small explorable area between Ettin's Back and The Falls. It is more or less circular, with the southeast part being a thin path infested with Maguuma Spiders and the Northwest part being a wider set of paths with a lot of Redwood Shepherds and Moss Scarabs.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
- White Mantle
- Flame Trap from Drogo Greatmane (not available before The Misplaced Sword quest at Heroes' Audience).
- Vanquishers must defeat 67-109 monsters in this area.
- Moss Scarabs have Verata's Gaze, making minions a hindrance rather than a help in some areas.
- Redwood Shepherds use Primal Echoes, making it difficult to use signets effectively.
- There are less than 30 initial enemies — most foes in this area are pop-ups. Being mindful of where the pop-ups are can help in vanquishing this area with as little trouble as possible.
- The narrow passage east of the portal to The Falls is normally empty, but has a lot of Maguuma Spider pop-ups. The north-central area is also empty, but has a lot of Moss Scarab pop-ups. You will have to pass through one of these areas to reach the enemies in the west, but the other can be avoided entirely.